Sunday, May 15, 2016

Announcements & Apologies


Hi Wayfarers! We're so sorry for the break in updates. Real-life conspired against us recently. And it doesn't help that somebody (her mighter-than-thou-ness Perseph) has her exhaust trails in a twist and won't tell us exactly what happens next. Apparently, there was a, ahem, misunderstanding between the old bird and myself about who does what around here and, well, she's not talking to me. Don't worry. I think she's close to breaking. I got a full sentence out of her this morning.

...course 70% of it cannot be repeated on a PG-13 website so...progress?

We do have some exciting news though! The people at Inkitt, where the first arc of Life on the Hybridian Way won third place in their Skybound science fiction contest (posted as Cauldwell's Conundrum here) are interviewing the winners and spotlighting them on their website! I don't know when yet, but I'll be sure to tell you when I know more!

Keep checking back for more news and future updates!

See ya soon!
Bethany R.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave reviews and comments here!